• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Visit to Skyjacker Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homos I am fishing, lol, trying to type out here on a phone and keep up with you is laughable. I added stock and made it 26.5 and the pig for 30 inches length? Isn't that what I said or are there any other typos?
And BTW. I'm typing ony phone while sitting at red lights.

Homos I am fishing, lol, trying to type out here on a phone and keep up with you is laughable. I added sig brace and made it 26.5 and the pig for 30 inches length? Isn't that what I said or are there any other typos?
Again, brace doesn't count towards OAL and neither does the KX3 if it isn't pinned which you said it wasn't.

Where have you confirmed that the brace doesn't count?

Does a muzzle attachment that isn't permanently attached count towards OAL? Does a piece of string tied to the charging handle count towards OAL? Of course not, because these items are not part of the firearm but rather items temporarily attached to the firearm, much like the sig brace. Common sense says it doesn't count towards OAL.

Nothing that is not permanently attached to the firearm is counted in OAL EXCEPT for a stock on a SBR.

Last edited:
Don't misunderstand....I sincerely appreciate both of your efforts but this is where I get lost. $2300 for an AR built by some guy in a "reclusive" warehouse? Yeah, completely uninterested....then top that off with a shill account and an owner who knows next to nothing about the weapon he is selling? :bolt:

I would much rather have a rifle built by one person in a warehouse than in a factory setting where multiple people can point to someone else when a problem arises.
The cost of the rifle is over the top for me like most others and the shill account, so what, they hired a idiot that thought he could log on a forum and drum up business without putting much thought into it (dumb). That issue sounds like it has been solved. I don't hold that against them. Conversations here can and often do go sideways in a hurry, especially with the number of experts here that know so much about what they have never experienced.

Just look at the number of that start with "I've never shot it", "I don't have one", "I haven't seen one in person" and then go on to bash the product in question. Advertising on a forum can be a mine field no matter what a company says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom