• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Visit to Skyjacker Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously hope that the dude is okay and has just been busy with "real life." I hate to think about someone doing time with hardened criminals, not to mention the tens(possibly hundreds) of thousands of dollars in lawyer fees/court fines, all for putting a VFG on a pistol.

I seriously doubt he's in trouble for posting some pics in a thread. I think that's a pretty big leap.

Do you honestly think that there aren't ATF agents who watch this site? And he didn't just "post some pics" in a thread. He violated NFA laws and was told so and chose to ignore the advice to take the VFG off.

I seriously doubt he's in trouble for posting some pics in a thread. I think that's a pretty big leap.

I'm not so sure....he didn't just "post some pics in a thread." He posted a very detailed build list and then defended it when multiple other people told him he was in a very grey area. Like JMB said, I really hope dude is ok, but this seems odd to me.

lol... dude goes on vacation, maybe a lovely cruise with his wife and you guys have him serving hard time. I love this place :)

Do you honestly think that there aren't ATF agents who watch this site? And he didn't just "post some pics" in a thread. He violated NFA laws and was told so and chose to ignore the advice to take the VFG off.

I think NFA agents have better things to do than track down some guy who posts pictures on here of a pistol with a VFG (if I remember the pictures correctly). I could be 100% incorrect, but I think the assumption he's locked up because of that thread is a huge leap.

I think NFA agents have better things to do than track down some guy who posts pictures on here of a pistol with a VFG (if I remember the pictures correctly). I could be 100% incorrect, but I think the assumption he's locked up because of that thread is a huge leap.

I hope that you are right.

Like I've told many ppl. here already....Just don't do anything stupid that would cause them to come to/into your house and you aint got nothing to worry bout.

Like I've told many ppl. here already....Just don't do anything stupid that would cause them to come to/into your house and you aint got nothing to worry bout.

I agree. Though I imagine OS would have been notified and had to handover IP addresses or something at a minimum for the ATF to even know who 'Patryn' is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom