• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Visit to Skyjacker Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question for all you AR builders. I have seen lowers that have custom serial numbers on them and have asked around for a company that does this and Skyjacker was suggested, but I am not sure that's the route I want to go.

This will be a gift for my oldest son who is graduating high school next year and I want to get him something different and special.

Any suggestions @mtdawg169 , @rOmiLaYu , @Nonliberal or anyone else?
Thanks for your help.

Theres always the 80% lowers if you have the means to mill it, then have someone engrave whatever you want

HAHA that's great. David is a horrible business man. His "retail" store was a ****ty gun store that couldn't sell anything as they were nowhere near competitive with other established stores, same prices as the big box sports stores. They closed the doors less than a year later if I recall. Buford Gun n Ammo

Saying his son in law Tyler designed them, HA well I will just say Tyler wasn't the brightest lightbulb in the pack.

Please spend your money elsewhere. They are bottom feeders trying to pray on the tacti-cool, uninformed crowd.

HAHA that's great. David is a horrible business man. His "retail" store was a ****ty gun store that couldn't sell anything as they were nowhere near competitive with other established stores, same prices as the big box sports stores. They closed the doors less than a year later if I recall. Buford Gun n Ammo

Saying his son in law Tyler designed them, HA well I will just say Tyler wasn't the brightest lightbulb in the pack.

Please spend your money elsewhere. They are bottom feeders trying to pray on the tacti-cool, uninformed crowd.

Look out man. If you point stuff out about these guys, like not having a website, you will get butt hurt ODt'er coming at you all upset.

Reactions: VME
Ive got a new never fired SJD complete lower. Parts kit etc are decent kits not from SJD. $250 CASH money.
Dont need it. Doing a build right now. And i paid 100 bucks for my lower. And have been looking at all kind of lpk and buffer kits Found a nice lpk for 50 and a nice buffer kit for 30 so why Would i give you 250

dont mean nothing not a thing. its just like billet and BBQ

If the owner of SJD had a memory like you do he would be able to remember what it is he is building and wouldn't look like such a dumbass when he says buzz words about his product that don't make sense.

Their product is CNC billet junk. You know why the bottom feeders always make billet guns? Because it is MUCH cheaper and easier than doing with right with forgings.

As far as their prices, I really don't care what a business charges for their product. They can charge whatever the hell they want, it's their product.

The whole company reeks of scam. The first words out of the owners mouth are always what a Christian based company they are right before he feeds us a line of bull****. I find that disgusting.

The owner is disgusting, his company is disgusting, and his product is therefore disgusting. Even if it wasn't CNC billet junk.

Dont need it. Doing a build right now. And i paid 100 bucks for my lower. And have been looking at all kind of lpk and buffer kits Found a nice lpk for 50 and a nice buffer kit for 30 so why Would i give you 250

You should look for a first gen SJD billet lower. They say Fort Daniel on the side of them instead of SJD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom