• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Visit to Skyjacker Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the owner of SJD had a memory like you do he would be able to remember what it is he is building and wouldn't look like such a dumbass when he says buzz words about his product that don't make sense.

Their product is CNC billet junk. You know why the bottom feeders always make billet guns? Because it is MUCH cheaper and easier than doing with right with forgings.

As far as their prices, I really don't care what a business charges for their product. They can charge whatever the hell they want, it's their product.

The whole company reeks of scam. The first words out of the owners mouth are always what a Christian based company they are right before he feeds us a line of bull****. I find that disgusting.

The owner is disgusting, his company is disgusting, and his product is therefore disgusting. Even if it wasn't CNC billet junk.
If my memory serves me correct. Wasnt you Saying you like the billret rifle you had with a sjd lower a While back.

If my memory serves me correct. Wasnt you Saying you like the billret rifle you had with a sjd lower a While back.

Yep. I built one with a lower I picked up on here. My one and only billet rifle. The only thing on that gun SJD was the stripped lower. It looked cool for sure.

Bro. You really paid $100 for that stripped lower?
Honestly probably dont have that much in it. I got 425 in a Brand new sig upper a Brand new skyjacker lower a Brand new Daniel defense barrel a Brand new Daniel defense flash hider the one on there sights for 49 a bcm low profile gas block a Brand new Daniel defense stock. Brand new gas tube. Brand new grip. And the forward assist and dust cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom