• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Visit to Skyjacker Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one thread I just sat back and watched go straight downhill for SJD. The epitome of FAIL.

They killed themselves. Their product is decent for what it is and for the most part priced right. Unfortunately for them if you Google their name these threads and the arfcom threads are in the tip results.

If they had just come on here and been honest about what they were selling they probably would have made a ton of money.

crying baby.gif

I'm not going to read the previous 57 pages which started 2 years ago but as of today i have bought a few sjd upper/lower sets and the quality is impressive ....especially for the $. I have owned and built about 15 ARs including Wilson combat, noveske, BCM, Spikes and others. the SJD parts are as good as all of them with the exception of the Wilson combat. I would agree their storefront is not impressive but it is also not intended on being a retail location.

image.jpg
image.jpg

I'm not going to read the previous 57 pages which started 2 years ago but as of today i have bought a few sjd upper/lower sets and the quality is impressive ....especially for the $. I have owned and built about 15 ARs including Wilson combat, noveske, BCM, Spikes and others. the SJD parts are as good as all of them with the exception of the Wilson combat. I would agree their storefront is not impressive but it is also not intended on being a retail location.

View attachment 1113332
View attachment 1113333
:pop2:

Straight up overpriced garbage. A guy I went to high school with worked for them. For their complete lowers they were buying miscellaneous lpk, pretty much whatever palmetto state or midway had on sale at the time. I'd never own one of their items. If I want junk I'll go buy a windham bushmaster at the same price. %SJD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom