• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Visit to Skyjacker Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to read the previous 57 pages which started 2 years ago but...

"I'm not going to read the content of this thread, and I can therefore avoid addressing the valid points and distressing facts presented therein. SJD is the best (company I ever worked for)."

Sarcastic-asshole-meme.jpg

obviously you have the right to your opinion based on your experience and so do I....and no I do not work for SJD. Remember they only have one employee. If in the future I have a bad experience with them then I will retract my positive comments however that hasn't been my experience so far.

I have owned and built about 15 ARs including Wilson combat, noveske, BCM, Spikes and others. the SJD parts are as good as all of them with the exception of the Wilson combat. I would agree their storefront is not impressive but it is also not intended on being a retail location.

View attachment 1113332
View attachment 1113333

obviously you have the right to your opinion based on your experience and so do I....and no I do not work for SJD. Remember they only have one employee. If in the future I have a bad experience with them then I will retract my positive comments however that hasn't been my experience so far.

What facts do you have to justify that a SJD parts rifle is "as good as" a rifle from BCM? I am going to go out on a limb and say you have no clue....that is not an "opinion"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom