• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Vista Outdoors (Savage) to stop gun mfg

The wimps succumbed to the fake pressure. REI is a major buyer and threatened to cease buying from them. So they claim to be focusing on their ammunition business. Wasn’t it just a couple days ago the big story was Hornady wasn’t going to sell any ammunition in New Jersey because of a bank pressuring financial institutions from doing business with ammunition manufacturers?

Hopefully someone will buy up the rights to their firearms.
I believe it was New York. Not that there's that much of a difference in the two.

These are really crazy times, stores are dictating what and who they will buy from based on political leanings, not earnings and money.

This is what the footsteps of communism sound like. Everything moves towards it not away from it, until it fails. Then everyone is screwed

These folks are the worst kind of cowards. They'll sell anyone down the river and are spineless. They want to distance themselves from firearms, not out of conviction but out of placating some of their retailers. Ok I can understand this (don't agree but understand it), yet they want to focus on ammo. Want to still make millions on the firearms industry without the pressure while appeasing the anti's. It's a 2 faced coward. Oh well it's a holding company, what do you really expect.

You can't stop making guns all you want but there will still be bombs. Just send the demented idiots right on over to the tactics that will kill more people with one episode. That's freaking brilliant!

You can't stop making guns all you want but there will still be bombs. Just send the demented idiots right on over to the tactics that will kill more people with one episode. That's freaking brilliant!
The murder rate in London is higher than New York. In London its all knives and sharp kitchen implements. They removed all the firearms decades ago.

I've been hoping to eventually get a LH Savage deer rifle. Hope they don't stop production. It said they were trying to sell the firearm lines, but there is no way of knowing if the next owner would make firearms you would want to own.

I they were really serious they could shut the companies down and cease making firearms. As is they will profit on the sale of the companies and still keep the ammo sales. Not going to get hurt on this one and the guns will still be made.

Back
Top Bottom