• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Voice of God / Voice to Skull Weapons!?

Xcaliber

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
101   0
Reaction score
supposedly it's where voices are projected into your head to make you think God is speaking to you. it could drive people crazy to do certain things...

I call BS. This is something made up by Schizophrenics to explain why they hear voices. The whole “Beieve me! I’m not crazy! God speaks to me!!” kinda thing. Conspiracy Theorists latched on because they’re equally bat****…..just without the voices.

Seems it'd be quicker and leave less signatures than all these "law enforcement contacts" we read about with these "mass shooters." You know, how there's a digital record of their communication with their alphabet agency handlers.

Seems it'd be quicker and leave less signatures than all these "law enforcement contacts" we read about with these "mass shooters." You know, how there's a digital record of their communication with their alphabet agency handlers.
Please send me down this rabbit hole. I need that info

supposedly it's where voices are projected into your head to make you think God is speaking to you. it could drive people crazy to do certain things...

A brief history on voice of god, the first link is the one I’m referring to palmettomoon palmettomoon

F3963146-0D3E-4AED-991D-C0B2E4AC4D60.png

a perfect description of modern news channels

Back
Top Bottom