• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

VOLS vs UGA

That was a great game to watch... my dad was actually about to walk away when there was 3 seconds left and I told him they could throw a hail marry and win it easily

GA may get spanked again like ole miss did to them Saturday. I listened to that game last year while up in Maine ga blew big lead got beat they still in building process.
YES FOLKS IT WAS A THRILLER BUT THE BLUETICKS FROM TENNESSEE PREVAILED BEATING THE BULLDOGS TN COULD GO ON WIN S E C

That was a great game to watch... my dad was actually about to walk away when there was 3 seconds left and I told him they could throw a hail marry and win it easily

It was a great game.
Clemson/Louisville game was another great game.
College football never disappoints me even when my team loses. Go Dawgs.

I actually cheered for ga when they last touchdown....thinking they had won..but dadgum tenn pulled one out...awesome last few minutes of the game...I still dislike tenn.greatly from the Phillip fulmer days...he was a evil man

UT has 2 pivotal games coming up against A&M and Alabama. They cannot afford to go down by as many points as they have in previous games to these 2 teams.
Don't get me wrong I'll be pulling for UT but odds will be against them.
By the way the odds of completing a "Hail Mary" pass from the 50 yard line is about 5%.
UT was very lucky indeed to beat UGA in yesterday's game.
But being lucky is big part of winning any college football game.
My priorities as follows......
1. UGA
2. SEC EAST
3. TENNESSEE
4. SEC WEST
5. ALABAMA
199,999,999,999,999. OHIO STATE

It was a great game.
Clemson/Louisville game was another great game.
College football never disappoints me even when my team loses. Go Dawgs.

I heard that. While neither of our teams came out on top, both games were nail biters to the very end. Disappointing, but still some exciting slug fests that went down to the wire.

I heard that. While neither of our teams came out on top, both games were nail biters to the very end. Disappointing, but still some exciting slug fests that went down to the wire.

Had heard but not seen Lamar Jackson until yesterday but he might be the top QB in the country. Man what a show he puts on. Just a shame either of those 2 teams had to lose.

Had heard but not seen Lamar Jackson until yesterday but he might be the top QB in the country. Man what a show he puts on. Just a shame either of those 2 teams had to lose.

Jackson struggled mightily in the first half, but our offensive line wasn't doing their part. But credit Clemson's defense for stepping up from their slow start this season. Crazy thing is Jackson is just a sophomore, and didn't really become our starting QB until the last 3 or so games of last year..

UGA impressed me against TN in a hostile environment. Many UGA fans I know seemed to have written off the Dawgs after the Ole Miss game. Smart did a great job of getting players to put that game behind them and step it up. They looked like Georgia football I was accustomed to seeing. But damn, both our teams gotta cut down on stupid mistakes and keep their emotions under control. Those are killers!

Absolutely amazing catch.

How do you have 5 or 6 guys "covering" someone-and still make it happen?

It's like all the UGA guys in the end zone simultaneously said "look! There's a butterfly on the ground."

Back
Top Bottom