• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Vortex Razor Gen 3 6-36x

It's called saving my brother. When I first seen the AI AX in '13, I KNEW I had to have one. About 9 years later, I'm finally making it happen. I do Uber/Lyft part time so that helps also. Tax-free is the best income!

Bro…you got an AXSA, GENIII RZR, and a proof research coming in?? Your employer hiring?! Lol

It competes for best glass with TT and ZCO with a discounted price tag. Turrets don't have the loud audible clicks the Gen 2 has. My parallax knob is pretty stiff, might break-in after a trip or two.

I fondled @ReservoirDawg10 gen 3 a few weeks back and was very impressed. I’ll grab one eventually.

Attachments

• 20220405_174952.jpg
    20220405_174952.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 33
FINALLY I got to get some range time with this optic. AMAZING OPTIC! Was able to stretch the AI AXSA 6.5CM out to 1,900 yards! One of the features of this scope that I love is the amount of elevation this scope has. True 36mils was able to keep me going out far, while others had to settle for closer distances due to lack of extra elevation. Mirage out past a mile was fierce and noticeable. Would not hesitate one second to primarily recommend this option if long range is your goal. Money well spent.

Back
Top Bottom