• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6 starting to hit the street

Well, dang it. I may have to ask a mod to delete this thread. :tsk:

I just got off the phone with OP. They only received about 50 units of the 300 they were supposed to get this month. The next shipment from Vortex has an expected arrival date of mid FEB. :twitch:

I signed up for a big multigun match in Dec. Now I have to some decisions to make.

Check with Georgia Optics, they're supposed to be getting 100 of em. Ps when I was @ Head Down in Dallas they had a couple & they're sweeeet!

Thanks for the heads up. If this deal goes south, I'll check with them.

I started looking around thinking the SE was a lost cause at the price I wanted to pay. Samplelist.com had a couple good deals on demo 1-4's. They have a Viper PST for $399.95, but it has the target knobs. Not the best for 3gun. They also have a few Burris MTAC for $279.95. It looks like it's the older model. I don't know if the internals are the same, but the newer version is better looking. (I guess you COULD keep running over the replacements they send you under the "no questions" warranty until you got the new version :evil:.) I almost bit on one of those, but I knew I'd still be pining for that SE. lol. It DOES have a simple reticle that would work well in 3gun, IMO.

Are y'all really that concerned about the name? Who gives a **** what they named it? I couldn't care less if they called it a "Butt Pirate Strike Ninja Commando", if it was a Quaility optic, at a fair price.
My thought would be that the most likely people to be concerned about the name, rather than function, would be the mall ninja type, but that would apply whether they liked the name or not. :cool:

You'll need this too
http://www.opticsplanet.com/vortex-...utm_term={keyword}&utm_campaign={OrderItemID}

WAIT! I have both. It's an awesome set up.

20160205_043007_resized.jpg
20160205_043025_resized.jpg

Back
Top Bottom