SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DenverDave

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
I am selling this set up because I can't use optics on pistols in the competition series I am doing this summer. Will to do a partial trade for a Glock rear sight, M$P front or better yet Big Dots set for Canik TP9SF. Forum rules insist that I assign a trade value, to the things I would trade for...for Big Dot Sights are new $123.

For sale is Vortex Viper 6moa micro Red Dot and Rear sight mount for pistol. The lowest profile mini red dot sight on the market this optic melts seamlessly into cut-out slides (Burris FastFire pattern) or with the use mounts installed to the pistols rear sight dovetail. For those who do not wish to have their pistols slide permanently altered with an optics cut out the combination of this Viper Red Dot with the SI GUM mount will provide the most natural, lowest profile upgrade for your pistol.

RDS Details.
MSRP VORTEX VIPER RED DOT: $329 - Street Price $230
http://www.vortexoptics.com/product/viper-red-dot-6-moa-dot

The mount is a Strike GUM (Glock Universal Mount)-MSRP/Street= $50. Easily attaches to pistol rear sight dovetail on Glock pistols and others featuring rear sight compatibility with Glocks including Canik TP9(SF) allowing mini red dot sight to be mounted super low profile, lowest on the market. Mounting kit includes hardware for most major MRDS models including : Delta Point, RMR, Doctor, EoTech, Vortex, Burris fastfire 1&2 and others.

Mount details here:
https://www.strikeindustries.com/sh...ies/glocktm/glock-universal-optics-mount.html

Pictures of the optic/mount on my Canik Pistol.

8114f17a48ea51a61dabea4a9cfa1ae0.jpeg

0010d555eecefe0a17ee87ddfc4fb897.jpeg

2b666878a7a820f6dc16af9c049e21fe.jpeg

Email is the best way to reach me: DenverDave2014@gmail.com

Please feel free to ask any questions.

I have over $300 invested in this set up. Price for the optic and mount, all in original packaging with everything that came from the factory is $245 OBO or - whatever trade arrangements are made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom