• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

VP9 vs Glock 19?

I carry a 19 everyday and love it. That being said, I have no experience with a VP9. I would love to get one to try out myself.

I have both. The G19 is a bit easier to conceal IMO. Not really a huge difference in size between the two. VP9 trigger is WAYYYY better than the Glock's. That said, my G19 is my daily carry.

Guns America is raving about the new Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0. The author says the trigger is the best he has ever shot in a polymer pistol. I personally love the FDE finish. Looks like it will be a hot seller.

If I didn't think a gun needed ten mags to qualify as a gun I would like to have a HK . That being said you can pretty much rebuild a glock for $40 and magazines are sold everywhere for 20$

Try Gen4 G19. Much more comfortable than G19 3rd Gen. VP9 does have a better stock trigger, but 30 min spent polishing the stock Glock trigger will make it feel the same.
Or hold off untill CZ P10C comes out. Should be the best trigger of all of them, and CZ magazines are cheaper than HK.

Guns America is raving about the new Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0. The author says the trigger is the best he has ever shot in a polymer pistol. I personally love the FDE finish. Looks like it will be a hot seller.
I want one but the new Academy in BWK doesn't have them and can't order them as of right now.

Back
Top Bottom