• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

VPN - 50% Off For Life - ODT Members Discount

FLGA

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
502   0
Reaction score
50% Discount for life to all ODT Members,

Many of you are WAY more computer savvy than I am.

I have a friend, big computer security guy, who wears a tinfoil hat with the rest of us. He stresses the importance to me on using many different security features in my life.

VPN - Virtual Private Network. Big picture, everything we do is recorded one way or another. This is simply a privacy issue in changing times. Its true anonymous internet.

https://torguard.net/

He will give 50% off all services for the life of your account to any ODT Member.

Simply enter coupon code "ODT" for discount.

When I was a contractor for the Commonwealth of KY, we were required to use their VPN for all work-related "stuff". Spreadsheets, reports, memos, e-mail, etc. Its pretty easy to use, just another layer of security.

When I was a contractor for the Commonwealth of KY, we were required to use their VPN for all work-related "stuff". Spreadsheets, reports, memos, e-mail, etc. Its pretty easy to use, just another layer of security.

Yep. Work from home for my employer, been on VPN for years with them. Basically a secure tunnel thru the interwebs. Have never used one for personal use but def considering

50% Discount for life to all ODT Members,

Many of you are WAY more computer savvy than I am.

I have a friend, big computer security guy, who wears a tinfoil hat with the rest of us. He stresses the importance to me on using many different security features in my life.

VPN - Virtual Private Network. Big picture, everything we do is recorded one way or another. This is simply a privacy issue in changing times. Its true anonymous internet.

https://torguard.net/

He will give 50% off all services for the life of your account to any ODT Member.

Simply enter coupon code "ODT" for discount.

Good early afternoon. I went on to the site as I have had some questions for some time. I have tried the “messaging portion of the site to get some questions answered as I have no idea what VPN actually is and wanted to know how it would help my family.

After waiting for 20 minutes for someone to come on the chat, I closed the link. Is there a way of contacting a human that will talk with me.

I need education.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good early afternoon. I went on to the site as I have had some questions for some time. I have tried the “messaging portion of the site to get some questions answered as I have no idea what VPN actually is and wanted to know how it would help my family.

After waiting for 20 minutes for someone to come on the chat, I closed the link. Is there a way of contacting a human that will talk with me.

I need education.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't know much about VPN's but I signed up a moment ago and the discount code DOES WORK!
All I know about them is that you can pick a server to surf on from just about anywhere in the world.

When I just logged in to ODT, it looks like I am in Dallas, TX

I would try the chat again later.

Hey, sorry I missed these replies.

- I think in their main office, they work m-f, 9-5 kinda stuff. I think that's when the people are on chat. I don't know enough about computers or vpn's to really explain this. Basically nobody, (google, hp, amazon), can watch your web traffic. Its in everything we do, have a conversation on your cell phone about sneakers, and said sneakers are advertised in your email that evening. Pick up a foil hat, join in :)

- Of course it works ! Odt has been good to me, always happy to give back.

Back
Top Bottom