• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

VZ 2008 Problems

SamSamson

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
107   1
Reaction score
I traded into a VZ 2008 a few months ago and just got around to shooting it yesterday. Troubles from the start. Shot 1 round but trigger didnt cock for the next round. Did this several times with both mags. It fires and recoils enough to feed a new round into the chamber but wont cock the trigger. I can charge it by hand and it fires, loads a new cartridge but the trigger doesnt cock. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

Does this use an AK fcg? My AMD65 with a Tapco G2 had this exact same issue, would do it 3 or 4 times each 30 round mag, I took it out and installed a brand new RAK-1 for about $30. Problem solved. I did have to file the tail of the trigger about 1/8" for it to clear the safety but that's a common issue.

Does this use an AK fcg? My AMD65 with a Tapco G2 had this exact same issue, would do it 3 or 4 times each 30 round mag, I took it out and installed a brand new RAK-1 for about $30. Problem solved. I did have to file the tail of the trigger about 1/8" for it to clear the safety but that's a common issue.
I dont know. I'll look into that, but most of the VZ is different than an AK except for the caliber. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom