• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Waco, Ruby Ridge, and other events

Let's not forget Elian Gonzalez and that light hearted approach.

Feds.jpg

I have a copy of Waco “Rules of engagement” on VHS That I’ve loaned out to dozens of people over the years
in an attempt to enlighten folks that weren’t paying attention

I’ve got a copy on DVD now that is currently on loan

Derailing a bit here (SORRY)
What ever happened to the case where the bull got struck by a car and the owner was shot and killed while attempting to put the bull out of his misery?

I have a copy of Waco “Rules of engagement” on VHS That I’ve loaned out to dozens of people over the years
in an attempt to enlighten folks that weren’t paying attention

I’ve got a copy on DVD now that is currently on loan

I would like to get on the list when it gets returned to your library.:)

I watched the Waco series on Netflix recently as well.

I liked it, and would like to believe it was a fair depiction, but I have been reminded, time and again, that Hollywood is interested in viewership, not the truth. If truth hurts viewership, it is readily sacrificed for better heroes, worse villains, and a better story.

Regardless of the depiction offered by the filmmakers, and your own pre-conceived views, do your own reading from the writings of people who lived it, or people who researched it in search of the truth. And make sure you get more than one point of view.

Little off topic. Biden/Reno were the two biggest turds in the courtroom. How about term limits. Bidens been in politics since 1973. There was no question in Reno's mind that they decided to catch themselves on fire after court video just showed two/three separate flames coming from the tank. Fuq outta here. Cheers

Hubris and ineptitude not seen since Custer thought it a good idea to strut around like a peacock with the prettiest blonde hair that Crazy Horse had ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom