• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Waffle House employees don’t play

Damn savages. I’m so tired of these feral pigs who have no sense of civilization.
That while girl, be like,
ge.gif

So what would you do, as a white guy with wife, eating there, when shi t like this breaks out? You know damn well you’re going to be a target, and you know damn well a quick uninterrupted exit is out of the question…..
Assert dominance by ****ting on the floor while maintaining eye contact with one of the agressors. I've seen this work on Animal Planet.....should work here too.

There is another thread here about what do you carry in the house.....this brings a whole new meaning to that.....I like the house, however I do not intend to visit without large caliber protection!!! this type of behavior is not going on where I visit....BUT...you just never know!!

I’m at waffle house right NOW! Will be on the lookout!!
We didn’t have any chairs thrown but there was one blue haired waitress that was NOT happy that the Christmas tree that she put up was being taken down by the manager!! Hahaha.

Even the cook came over to me and said..Hey man, working with a bunch of women has their moments, but for the most part ITS A **** SHOW!! Hahahahahaha he was the only male in there. Hahahaha we laughed and laughed..but them hens sure didn’t.

Back
Top Bottom