• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wait, Now People are Wanting Copies of Driver’s Licenses or Carry License IN ADVANCE??

Here's 1 wanting a deposit up front and payment thru Zelle only......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have a case that I will be shipping the rifle in but it is not in the best shape. It was an Amazon special. I will provide lock code once payment has cleared into my account.

I would prefer Zelle as method of payment. If need be we can use another app but I need the instant transfer and require that the buyer pays the instant deposit fee.

Buyer is responsible for picking the FFL and any related costs to aquire the rifle from them..

Also available for pick up- but still require electronic payment through Zelle.

Buyer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs"

Here's 1 wanting a deposit up front and payment thru Zelle only......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have a case that I will be shipping the rifle in but it is not in the best shape. It was an Amazon special. I will provide lock code once payment has cleared into my account.

I would prefer Zelle as method of payment. If need be we can use another app but I need the instant transfer and require that the buyer pays the instant deposit fee.

Buyer is responsible for picking the FFL and any related costs to aquire the rifle from them..

Also available for pick up- but still require electronic payment through Zelle.

Buyer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs"
So, he'll ship it in a locked case, and provide the code later. Thru an ffl.
Sounds like a plan. :confused:

I don’t see a problem.
Wife probably told him to sell some guns, he shows her the ads that he’s trying, knowing nobody’s going for that bs.
Reminds me of a line from a movie- "I can't tell if you're really effing stupid or really effing smart..."
And I'm selling ocean front property in Montana.
...wish you were closer...

I had ATF call me one time on a gun I got new at a local FFL that ended up in another state in a felon's hands. I sold to a guy I knew well, he had a carry permit, wasn't a felon. He moved and sold it in the state he moved to.

So having a record of who I sold it to probably saved me some hassle, not sure what would have happened if I hadn't known who I sold it to.

161C2CED-16DA-4EBD-AC6E-9FF43E7C4F81.gif

Back
Top Bottom