• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wait times

I forgot the lady's name, it was mentioned here a while ago. She helped me 4 years ago with a problem I was having with my background check. If I remember I'll either post her name or link of thread here. She is the supervisor, last time I checked.

I’m approaching a year. Who do you call about it?

In 2015 I got mine… thought it was taking a long time… I called the atf and got someone on the phone rather quickly and they gave me an update and estimate complete date… it was pretty close to when I received approval.

I've found it's very good to call the ATF while waiting on your cans. I bought a can recently, and although everything "seemed" completed on my end with Silencershop/Dealer, nothing had actually been submitted to the ATF (first time doing E-Form). Called the ATF 1 month in to the wait, just to verify everything was receieved, and it had not yet been receieved.
Talked with the dealer, realized one more step needed to be taken, and was able to submit. If I'd waited for 120+ days to call, it would've added another 120 days...
Got 2 Papers pending from Nov. 2021. Typically seen between 11-13 months on my papers.

Back
Top Bottom