• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

wal-mart ammo ????

tlw1179

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
168   0
Reaction score
went to wally world after hearing you guy's talk about buying their ammo in bulk , the wal-mart closest to me says they don't sell it in bulk or online the biggest box of ammo you can get from WM in commerce ,GA is a box of 100 9mm or 100 2 3/4 12 gauge can you guy's tell me which Wm you shop at for ammo or the old thread

every now and then iv seen at various ones the remington umc bulk packs but mainly for 9mm. usually the price is so good i just buy 5 or 10 boxes so its like im buying in bulk.....

Oh! You are talking about the 250 count "bulk pack" Remington UMC. Yeah they are decent. But if you do the math, the per round price on Federal FMJ's is still slightly better. In fact the per round price on Wal-Mart ammo, usually beats kust about anybody's. Lately I found that the Winchester White Box target loads in 100 count is pretty much the same(well the 40 S&W at least).

WWB per round = .30998
Fed per round = .30966

Add shipping to the internet sellers and tax to the stores and round for round Wal-Mart usually wins.

Just buy the 100rd Winchester if you are looking for 9mm. At $19.99 for 100 it is a better deal than $52 for 250 of the Remington. I don't care what size the box is as long as the bullet is cheaper.

Just buy the 100rd Winchester if you are looking for 9mm. At $19.99 for 100 it is a better deal than $52 for 250 of the Remington. I don't care what size the box is as long as the bullet is cheaper.

Where are you getting WWB $19.99 PER 100?!?!?

My Wal-mart has the 100 count for $28.97

Usually around $26 here. I just wait for ammo to come up on the ODT honestly, I recently bought 500 rounds of Winchester NATO 9mm for 130 shipped, or 26 cents a round. So I only saved $8 in tax vs WWB value pack at Wal Mart, but I got NATO spec 124gr loads and better brass. Good deal for me, and the seller got some money to keep the swap cycle going :)

Back
Top Bottom