• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

wal-mart ammo ????

Shoot I may have to go take another look, i remember them being $6 cheaper than Bass pro last time I checked, and BP had them for $32.

I was really surprised to see a lot of Tula ammo at wally world the last time I went. They had 9mm. .40, .223 and I think .45 as well. I guess when it comes down to it, a profit is a profit. if they can sell Tula ammo for more than they bought it, more power to em. Really I guess I should be surprised to see American ammo at Wal Mart, eh?

There was a new type of ammo i hadnt seen before also, cant recall the name but it had some weird looking packaging, I dont even think the brand name was printed on it. It was cheap and I thought about picking some up but didnt.

i really like the federal because usually its only $8.97 for a box of 50 9mm. both my 9's love em. also i like monarch but i only see that at academy and its usually on sale whenever i go in there. 40 is one of the calibers that no matter how bad the ammo crisis was, i was always able to find. id walk in, and see it but nothing else on the shelf. it made me wish i had a 40.

Are you finding Federal for $9/box locally? Where at? Thats a good deal for sure, anything under $10 is usually a BUY BUY BUY deal :)

I pass by 5 Walmarts in GA/SC regularly for work. Some have 100rds for 19.99, some bumped up to 23ish. Have seen the Tula stuff as well, but it is like 10.95 or something for 50, so still more than the white box.

Man yall are making me jealous, when I can find ammo at Wal Mart here its more expensive and theres one or two boxes. TONS of 270/30-30/30-06/300WIN/etc though, go figure :)

i have the awsomeness of having family and friends still in the gwinnett area, living here, and visiting my fiance towards savannah. i literally stop by just about every walmart i see. in statesboro, i found wwb 9mm hollow points for $13 for a box of 50.

all my wal mart had was the white box it was like 26-28 bucks x100 but i thought some of you guys where getting it cheaper . how bout that tulammo that russian made stuff , ant count it was fairly cheap 8.97 per 50

Back
Top Bottom