• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wal-Mart cheap federal ammo price and location.

No2sc2

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
37   1
Reaction score
Tryin to start a thread that people post current price and location of the wal Mart.

I know for a fact, walmart up 41 in acworth right next to QT near lake allatoona have federal 9mm 50rds for $12.59

I'm trying to see which Walmart still have them for cheaper than $10 in Cobb county.

If you can find the Federal 100rd boxes, they're usually less than $20. They also tend to sell out way quicker than the 50rd boxes.

Back in the post-2008 hysteria, I knew the sporting goods workers at my local Wal-mart by voice. After about two weeks of daily calling, I could kind of figure out when their trickle of ammo would come in.

I'm not going through that again this time around and have been obtaining ammo like a fat kid eats cake.

Well can you guys show me which Walmart in Cobb County that has 100rds for under $20?

In the Conyers WM, federal 9mm is 19.87 for 100, the winchester white box is just under 24, 50 rds of .40sw is right at 16, and 20 rds of .270 is 15 and change.

Last edited:
It seems like only certain WalMarts get this stuff anyhow.

My local one is so sorry, they may get it once a year. They never re-order anything, and I don't think they even have a sporting goods person-it is whomever just happens to be around.

Back
Top Bottom