• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walking dead question.

lostchild

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Protector of the 100 acre wood
68   0
Reaction score
Don't know if this has been discussed, but..
Why is it that in their travels through the South, they've never found a car containing guns and/or ammo?
And how, starting out from Atlanta, did they never stumble across a gun store or major sporting goods outlet?

Don't know if this has been discussed, but..
Why is it that in their travels through the South, they've never found a car containing guns and/or ammo?
And how, starting out from Atlanta, did they never stumble across a gun store or major sporting goods outlet?

Seeing as how they all have suppressors and machine guns I think it is safe to say they have.

In the first season where the arrived at the CDC in Atlanta, there were all those humvees, tanks, automatic weapons all over the place. They never once picked any of it up. When they are leaving most of those weapons were gone. Armed Zombies??? Who got them? And you're right not one gunstore, pawnshop, Sports stores, none of them..\

Yeah, I remember Carl finding a bunch of blades in one vehicle, but I don't think they ever came across a car with a lot of guns like they did in Zombieland.

In the first season where the arrived at the CDC in Atlanta, there were all those humvees, tanks, automatic weapons all over the place. They never once picked any of it up. When they are leaving most of those weapons were gone. Armed Zombies??? Who got them? And you're right not one gunstore, pawnshop, Sports stores, none of them..\
I always laughed about that. All that stuff there and Rick gets on a bicycle. Let's me know liberals will be the first to go when the SHTF.

I always wondered why they leave the selector Rock and Roll AKA Empty Mags. Seems like you'd want more self control since nobody is making ammo anymore.
One night while my wife and daughter were watching it ( It's their favorite show) my wife asked me why I didn't learn how to hot wire vehicles for such a situation. I told he there's way more to it than snatching some wires loose and twisting them together. You'd have to peel the column and break the switch and or steering lock.

Back
Top Bottom