• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walking dead question.

7 or 8 years later and then still have no problems with gasoline that has gone bad?? Lack of guns isn't the only thing that doesn't add up. You just have to try and enjoy the fantasy aspect of it and try not to put too much thought into it, or you just have to disregard all the stupid sh!+ that doesn't make sense. There is a ton of it... and I couldn't keep watching if I dwelled on it.
Hell, you're going to tell yourself that zombies are possible but the lack of guns in the South is unrealistic?? :boink:

Suspension of disbelief is necessary to be a true fan.
The zombies should be rotted to the point that they can't walk anymore....
Nothing about Zombies as they are portrayed makes any sense to me but I still enjoy watching. What I could more easily believe and would love to see more of is the effects of a virus more along the lines of "I Am Legnd". Or something that affects the brain and puts those infected back to that basic instinct survival only mode with no emotion or higher level brain function. It wouldn't take the brain only as the way to kill them. The infected would have the same physical limitations and would die just about like a normal human. Like a crazy on PCP or bath salts...

Nothing about Zombies as they are portrayed makes any sense to me but I still enjoy watching. What I could more easily believe and would love to see more of is the effects of a virus more along the lines of "I Am Legnd". Or something that affects the brain and puts those infected back to that basic instinct survival only mode with no emotion or higher level brain function. It wouldn't take the brain only as the way to kill them. The infected would have the same physical limitations and would die just about like a normal human. Like a crazy on PCP or bath salts...

Or Liberals high on Prescription meds & CNN, which is closer to reality.

Oh, the Irony.

Back
Top Bottom