• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walmart= $132 OTD SS 10/22

Called the one in Fort Oglethorpe. No stainless models.

Called the one in Lafayette. Incompetent worker could not transfer a call. Gave up after she hung up on me 3 times.

Called one in Dalton. Can't find gun safe key (!). Will call back in 10 min. They call back in 25 minutes. No stainless models.

Called another in Dalton. No one in Sporting Goods answers. They transfer me to Automotive. They say they don't have any, but I doubt if the person knew what a Ruger 10/22 is.

This one wasn't meant to be, I guess. I'm not much of a 22 guy anyway. When I do have time to shoot, I need to get some practice with the guns I rely on.

Called the one in Fort Oglethorpe. No stainless models.

Called the one in Lafayette. Incompetent worker could not transfer a call. Gave up after she hung up on me 3 times.

Called one in Dalton. Can't find gun safe key (!). Will call back in 10 min. They call back in 25 minutes. No stainless models.

Called another in Dalton. No one in Sporting Goods answers. They transfer me to Automotive. They say they don't have any, but I doubt if the person knew what a Ruger 10/22 is.

This one wasn't meant to be, I guess. I'm not much of a 22 guy anyway. When I do have time to shoot, I need to get some practice with the guns I rely on.
Walmart employees are some of the most knowledgeable gun experts on the planet...sorry you had such a bad experience.

Just got a Marlin 3030 2 day ago for $199 and a 3X9 Nikon prostaff for $79.

My Wal Mart (Douglasville) did not have these on sale. I also went to the one in Villa Rica and they did not have them on sale either. Bummer. I did see the Nikon 3x9x40 BDC for $124...A good deal, but not the deal you found.

The guy at the counter in Douglasville told me they are doing away with all AR's and a few others, but he did not give me specifics on which others.

Back
Top Bottom