• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walmart= $132 OTD SS 10/22

My Wal Mart (Douglasville) did not have these on sale. I also went to the one in Villa Rica and they did not have them on sale either. Bummer. I did see the Nikon 3x9x40 BDC for $124...A good deal, but not the deal you found.

The guy at the counter in Douglasville told me they are doing away with all AR's and a few others, but he did not give me specifics on which others.
Go back and check, at my Wally world that had it for sale at the $125 2 days before they really dropped the price. I almost bought it the first time I saw it now I'm glad I waited.

Last edited:
Walmart employees are some of the most knowledgeable gun experts on the planet...sorry you had such a bad experience.
I wasn't expecting them to know much of anything except how to transfer calls and read a sticker that says "Ruger 10/22 SS". They may also be required to distinguish the color of stainless steel versus blued steel. :rolleyes:

I remember when Walmart sold handguns. I bought a G19 from them in the early 90`s. I was young and broke, I put it on layaway and paid it of in 2 months.

I got a Colt LE 6920 AR for $699 a couple of days ago and also a Mossberg/Maverick Over/Under for $199. That's less than half price on the shot gun. This was in Milledgeville store. They had lots of AR's that weren't on sale. There are other posts about this here in this thread. Seems a lot of stores in Ga are getting rid of some guns but not others. Supposed to be making way for new models.

Back
Top Bottom