• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walmart= $132 OTD SS 10/22

Won't walmart honor another walmart price? Seems like they do on other stuff, not sure about the guns though
They do not on clearance, or their website. I have checked on it multiple times before on different items, and they say that the clearance pricing is determined store by store

I've a bought 2 in the past couple of weeks one Prostaff and one Buckmaster, I'm going to mount them today. Side by side with another scope I have they seem to be clearer. I'm going to take it outside tonight right at dusk and see how it does. So far I loving me some Nikon!
Awesome man!

Damn you Walmart........ I'm to broke to be blowing all my pay check on gun stuff right now....... I need to stay away from their stores with their clearance gun and accessory prices....... Lol

Only thing the dawsonville has is the $79 prostaff's and the $399 turkey thug. Wood/blue and stainless takedown were at their regular price of 234 for wood and 339 for take down

T
Only thing the dawsonville has is the $79 prostaff's and the $399 turkey thug. Wood/blue and stainless takedown were at their regular price of 234 for wood and 339 for take down
that turkey thug is now $250 at my Walmart. Also just picked up the $79 Nikon and $35 sure fire light
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom