• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walmart Banned for life. (merged threads)

8211.jpg
<-- not over 50 but does shrooms

[QUOTE="rOmiLaYu, [/QUOTE]

Yeah, they want to "provide you affordable healthcare" by taking money out of my pocket so all of the 400 pound soft drink drinking meth using crack w***** can have free Obamacare Silver plans without ANY preconditions except that they are not willing to work themselves out of poverty. While I am on my rant, where else in the world are the poorest people in the country also the fattest?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25292135

What an ignorant rant.

One news report says this guy at the Kentucky WalMart was wearing a pistol.
I tried to watch the video, but the low quality is too annoying.

Can anybody confirm that that's all this guy had with him was just a holstered pistol?

And he otherwise was dressed normally-- no knives, no AK-47s, no armor, no helmet, no T-shirt that said "Kill 'Em All --let God sort them out."?

One news report says this guy at the Kentucky WalMart was wearing a pistol.
I tried to watch the video, but the low quality is too annoying.

Can anybody confirm that that's all this guy had with him was just a holstered pistol?

And he otherwise was dressed normally-- no knives, no AK-47s, no armor, no helmet, no T-shirt that said "Kill 'Em All --let God sort them out."?
Handgun only.

LMFAO. That linked article is the single biggest crock of shyte I think I've read to date on this ridiculous website.

I get it. You said you willingly gave up on your science-based education many years ago. Instead, you get your information through other like-minded people sharing "original content," which is typically old-man-yelling-at-cloud style rants and memes. I guess that is better than 4chan.

I get it. You said you willingly gave up on your science-based education many years ago. Instead, you get your information through other like-minded people sharing "original content," which is typically old-man-yelling-at-cloud style rants and memes. I guess that is better than 4chan.
Come on man. You read the article? They claim obesity in developing countries is due to the poors not having access to "sports equipment." Really? Bullshyte.

Come on man. You read the article? They claim obesity in developing countries is due to the poors not having access to "sports equipment." Really? Bullshyte.

The link is not to an article, it's to an abstract of the article. Did you read the full article?

They said it was one of the causes, not THE cause. Also, you realize that sports cost money, right? I've spent over $1K on my 3+ kids alone this year.

Back
Top Bottom