• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walmart in Monroe has .22lr and .22 mag on the shelves

BangBang

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
57   0
Reaction score
They've usually got a little bit of .22lr, but I haven't seen any .22mag in awhile. Here's what they've got today....

IMG_0798.JPG
IMG_0799.JPG
IMG_0800.JPG
IMG_0801.JPG
IMG_0802.JPG

That ain't bad for that .22 Mag! It's double that anywhere else!
I honestly didn't know if it was a good price or not. I haven't really kept up with the prices on it because I don't have anything chambered in .22mag

I just know that I haven't seen any of it in a long time so I figured I'd let everybody know.

I honestly didn't know if it was a good price or not. I haven't really kept up with the prices on it because I don't have anything chambered in .22mag

I just know that I haven't seen any of it in a long time so I figured I'd let everybody know.

it's usually $25 or $30 when I see it. I don't have a .22 mag anymore but those PMR30's have been getting cheaper lately and I want one!

Now that CCI SV is showing up for $0.08 a round again, I never even go by the gun desk at Wal-Mart anymore, thank goodness. I used to just walk by it to verify they were out, they always were. I've seen a good selection and pricing of 22 mag at gun shows as of late, if that's your thing. Since they quit selling semi autos, I avoid them anyway but that's JMO.

Back
Top Bottom