• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walmart in Monroe has 22lr on the shelves

BangBang

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
57   0
Reaction score
Not really a steal, but it's there if you need some.

IMG_0081.JPG
IMG_0082.JPG
IMG_0084.JPG
IMG_0087.JPG

A sight you'll never see in Macon again, that's for sure.
Neckbeards and old men still cleaning yall out? lol

I never see it in Athens, and rarely in Conyers, but Monroe has it pretty often for some reason.

Cheapest I've seen too
I can find it cheaper online as long as the shipping doesn't cost too much. The shipping charges are what kill the internet deals sometimes.

April fools...video is stable...NOT SPINNING. Bullets spin last time I checked.....

Neckbeards and old men still cleaning yall out? lol

I never see it in Athens, and rarely in Conyers, but Monroe has it pretty often for some reason.

I can find it cheaper online as long as the shipping doesn't cost too much. The shipping charges are what kill the internet deals sometimes.

Yes, cleaned out when it comes in. There are dept managers and clerks related to the "Macon Mafia" and they call when a shipment comes in. The store local to me does "not have 22 on their modular" which means, since it isn't on the planogram, the store cannot order it and it is not ordered via CGO (Computer Generated Ordering). All departments are managed this way. (I've done a bit of consulting with vendors working on Walmart modulars over the past ten years).

Anyway, we'll likely never see it on the shelves at Walmart here again. There is a huge population here that live on disability or are retired and have nothing to do but make the rounds every morning or answer their relatives' calls to come to the store. No matter to me really, when the neckbeards started asking 15 cents per round I moved on up the food chain to the competitive shooter's wholesalers and retailers and began buying ELEY and other match grade ammunition. If I'm paying 12 cents per round, I want quality, not blam blam blam crap.

As long as momos buy it at Smiley's Flea Market for $30 per brick, pea brained neckbeards here will buy it up at $25 and take it out there and stand in the sun all day selling it.

Back
Top Bottom