• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walmart phasing out .22

dep411

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
118   0
Reaction score
Just got back from Chastain Walmart in Marietta and the ammo clerk told me that they are phasing out 22. I didn't see it posted here or I missed it but it's news to me.

On the bright side they had 4 boxes of 333 golden bullets and a about 8-10 325 boxes of federal..

Dang Walmart

Yeah, they're phasing it out alright. Phasing it out into the trunk of their car so they can resale it at the next gunshow. Do you really think that the guy in the blue vest at Wal Mart cares if you get any .22lr or not?

Fu*k Wal Mart. I go there for lightbulbs and engine oil. I take my business to a real gun shop to buy ammo. Keep the money local. My super secret store has an entire shelf full of all types of .22LR. Matter of fact, just a few minutes ago I bought 900 rounds of CCI mini mag and 50 rounds of maxi mag.

Real gun people at real gun shops. Not some disgruntled ex manager of McDonalds that now works at the Wal Mart sporting goods counter.

Just got back from Chastain Walmart in Marietta and the ammo clerk told me that they are phasing out 22. I didn't see it posted here or I missed it but it's news to me.

On the bright side they had 4 boxes of 333 golden bullets and a about 8-10 325 boxes of federal..

Dang Walmart

I'm in Suwanee and my friend lets me know when ammo comes in, he said that his WAL-Mart will NOT CARRY .22, ammo any more.

Back
Top Bottom