• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walmart - Remington 770 - Synthetic stock with Bushnell scope - $297.00 = Junk?

Picked up a 10-22 carbine at Wally a couple days ago and it shoots amazing. Wally guns seem great in my experiences. Just my $.02

i may look into my wally world for one of those when they start stocking guns again! I need something besides my AK to hunt with. It does not have to be great... my ranges are 20-40 yards.

Two words : Handgun hunting.

Seriously. At that distance, I'd prefer the challenge of using a large-bore revolver.

Two words : Handgun hunting.

Seriously. At that distance, I'd prefer the challenge of using a large-bore revolver.

i was thinking about that.. since that post I actually came into a nice interarms mark X in 308... just took my first deer with it too at 100yds. Handgun hunting would be fun... I may have to borrow my friends 44 mag sometime

Having worked for a co. doing business with Wal-Mart I can say that they are very tight in their dealing. Due to the size of the co., they have tremendous buying power and this dictates their ability to sell at a much lower price than your typical gun shop. If you like the 770, it sound like s good deal to me.

I got a heck of a deal on my Maverick shotgun at Wally World! A few years ago picked it up at the one in Cumming for $125! The deals are out there....

Not that this has anything to do with guns, but when I asked Wal-Mart how they could sell Michelin tires so cheap, I was told that they were made with "less than superior quality" for Wal-Mart. I guess the old adage "you pay for what you get" comes into place here!

And I thought this thread was about Remington 770's?

There are some limited run exclusives for many wholesalers/retailers, but the 770's, 700 SPS's and such at wally world are the same ones Joe's Gun Shop orders from Lipsey's, Sport South, Jerry's Sports, and any other distributors.

And I thought this thread was about Wal-Mart?

I said what I said to show the correlation of one company making "a less than superior product" for Wal-Mart, and the price be cheaper. I would have thought everyone would have understood the mutual connection between them both! But I can tell by your sarcastic remark that you didn't understand! Duh!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom