• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walther/Interarms PPK value?

Depends on caliber and whether German or US made. Original box, papers, test target?
If German it is kinda rare as these were banned from import in 1968 unless LE or military.
If it is US made and .380 with box and papers I would not pay more than $500.

In…
The Interarms models seem to be the sought after models if you read the Walther forums. I’m sure as hell no expert but I personally own an 80’s PPK in 380 that does pocket duty a lot. When Smith and Wesson acquired them a change was made in the beaver tail to alleviate slide bite which the original design was known for specially if you had big hands. I’ve Never had that issue in the years and hundreds of rounds I’ve put thru mine. Anytime I’ve saw one up for sale it’s always been 650+. Doesn’t mean it didn’t sell for less…YMMV

I'm a fan of Walther PP, PPK and PPKS. I've had nice collections along the way. When Colt made the defender, a 45 the same size and weight as the Walther the rest was history. I never had the S&W, but I figure it is an excellent pistol. Had Interarms and Manurhin, had troubles with them. Went German and never had any more problems, but you'll pay a premium for those

I'm a fan of Walther PP, PPK and PPKS. I've had nice collections along the way. When Colt made the defender, a 45 the same size and weight as the Walther the rest was history. I never had the S&W, but I figure it is an excellent pistol. Had Interarms and Manurhin, had troubles with them. Went German and never had any more problems, but you'll pay a premium for those
I've had the Walther PPK/S and have a Defender..... $200 price difference + on the Defender, but it's a real packer. Sold the PPK/S, still have the Defender...

This table was set up at the last Cartersville gun show in August.
All German PPK, PP, PPK/S, P5, P88, and a few Swiss Sig 210 for good measure. Priced from $550 to about $2750.

Attachments

• 20210806_145923.jpg
    20210806_145923.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom