• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walther P22 "Tactical"

PossumsKitchen

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
13   0
Reaction score
I think its called Tactical because it has a Fiber optic Front site?? Here is my words on it. Its small, actually tiny, like the Glock 42 I wish I wouldn't have sold. But it seams to be really reliable and fun as hell to shoot. The reviews show it as picky & Unreliable, But I have put so many Thunder bolts down it without failure, that my Cattle Dog got dirty?? I don't understand why these get bad reviews? Unless I'm missing something, this is a gun, that you can shoot cheap, train with, and teach your kids with. I just don't get the negativity?

Attachments

• IMG_0129.JPG
    IMG_0129.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 40
I've had two off these , and I'm in the picky and unreliable group. I tried different ammo , made sure they were clean and lubed etc. I finally got rid of them and haven't missed them one bit.

I picked up a M&P 22 Compact and love it.

I guess I'm in the picky group too. Purchased one to train my kids; loved the smaller frame for the kids and served the training well. Still have the P22 but it is picky. I usually can not shoot a whole 10 round clip without a jam. Doesn't matter which ammo I use....CCI, Remington, Federal, etc. But it is a fun shooter.

I have a good one. It was the he first handgun I purchased when I turned 21. I'll probably keep it forever.

It's biggest issue was throwing spent brass everywhere. Forward, backward,up, into my glasses, everywhere. I did some filing work on the extractor and it has a pretty consistent ejection pattern now.

If you have a picky one, on rimfirecentral.com thre is a section for this pistol that gives lots of great info.

I have a SIG Mosquito that is just like that. Reliable as all heck. Taught my granddaughter how to shoot with it. Don't think I could let myself get rid of it if I wanted to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom