78   0
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:

Very nice Walter PPK/S by Interarms. This is a great specimen of this gun. Immaculate gun. It has been shot but comes with box, papers, gun, and 1 mag. There may be one other mag as well I am looking for it now still. This has been in my collection for a long time. I think it is a mid 70's manufacture gun. Will be happy to provide serial number to interested parties in an email.

I've looked thru all the sites and am setting the asking price at what I think is mid grade but I will entertain reasonable offers. If I am off base show me the info and we can discuss it. You can ask anyone here I've dealt with that I do my very best to be fair and honest on these deals.

Asking $550 OBO FTF (I will ship but add $50 to the price for shipping FEDEX and the FFL charges). Prefer GA permit and drivers license. But will sell just DL with a bill of sale.

Trades: Man I'm not hunting for much right now but I might consider 3" J frames or 4" mod 66 S&W. Would also look at Ruger M77 or #1 in 7mm-08 or 25-06. I'll add money if the #1 is right.

Please no junk or 14 gun swaps...

Last edited:
Forgot to say-

I live around Rutledge but I travel for work so never hesitate to ask me about meeting even if it's in the extreme areas of the state. I will be in Macon Thursday in case anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom