• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want a lifetime hunting license? Shoot a coyote!

Here's the progression:
Find tree hugger's houses and drop dead coyote in their yard, they go outside to bury the coyote because they think it's sad, dead coyote smell attracts live coyote, natural selection does its job.

OH MAN! I think I might do my coyote hunting in SC instead!!!!!

-------------------------------------

South Carolina is one step closer to going to war officially with Wile E. Coyote.

The S.C. House approved Wednesday a coyote-bounty program as part of the state budget. The bounty program would make hunters eligible for at least a $1,000-reward if they killed a tagged coyote.

The budget, including the bounty proposal, now goes to the state Senate for consideration.

The proposal directs the S.C. Department of Natural Resources to tag and release at least 12 coyotes across the state. The tagged coyotes would have a bounty of at least $1,000 each, payable to any hunter who bags them.

The proposal provides incentives to hunters so that they will target the predators, not native to South Carolina. Coyotes are blamed for killing young deer, and domestic cats and dogs.

Critics say the bounty program would encourage reckless hunting.

The House also passed the coyote-bounty program as part of a hunting bill. That proposal, which requires Natural Resources to neuter any coyote before it is released, now is before a Senate committee.

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/news/politi...s/the-buzz/article67816142.html#storylink=cpy

Whatever you do - don't go to WSB's facebook and read the comments on it. OMG the stupid is thick. Once a$$HAT actually said it's ok if one or two KIDS get killed by coyotes....I crap you not. He actually said that!!
Facebook is overrun with stupid now, so I would not find that hard to believe

So, reading the link it looks like you can turn in 5 yotes a month and get put in a drawing for a lifetime license or does each coyote count for a year license until you equate to the value of a lifetime license

To me this is somewhat a little lame of the State, I got to spend money on gas, ammo, already have a license that was a cost. And now they want me to buy more ammo, spend more gas and a hell of a lot of time to maybe win a lifetime license or equal of funding to get it free.

I think I'd rather just purchase a dam license and forget about free **** and extra cost. The State wants you to do there work for free more less.
If they put even a 10.00 a head bounty on them then it would be worth putting together a plan to kill a pile.
353466683_b32f39724c.jpg

If anyone is interested I do Professional Predator Control Trapping. And offer classes and private instruction as well. Just had a great training class last weekend and planning another one for next month.
You can check out my webpage at:

www.predatorcontrolservices.com

And follow me on Instagram and Facebook.

You can bet I'm going to be entering some yotes to get that free license.

So, reading the link it looks like you can turn in 5 yotes a month and get put in a drawing for a lifetime license or does each coyote count for a year license until you equate to the value of a lifetime license

Each Coyote is essentially a raffle ticket for a lifetime license. I got excited thinking 1 coyote (or more) would get you a license but it's just to enter the drawing. Boo. 5 coyotes for a lifetime would be a better modivator.

Back
Top Bottom