• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

want to buy a 18 inch Wilson combat 6.8 barrel.

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
Reaction score
Wilson Combat is currently out of stock on their threaded 18 inch match grade 6.8 barrels. I doubt anyone has one laying around but just in case I am a buyer. So just let me know if you have one or know someone that needs to get rid of one.
Thank you '
Greg Vess

Wilson Combat is currently out of stock on their threaded 18 inch match grade 6.8 barrels. I doubt anyone has one laying around but just in case I am a buyer. So just let me know if you have one or know someone that needs to get rid of one.
Thank you '
Greg Vess

Unless you have to have a Wilson Arms barrel, I have a Hardened arms Match Grade 18" 6.8 You can't beat the accuracy $150. I also have a LWRC 6.8 Advanced bolt assy. $100 Both for $250 Shipped! Just throwing it out there! Have a blessed day!

Unless you have to have a Wilson Arms barrel, I have a Hardened arms Match Grade 18" 6.8 You can't beat the accuracy $150. I also have a LWRC 6.8 Advanced bolt assy. $100 Both for $250 Shipped! Just throwing it out there! Have a blessed day!
Wilson Combat will be introducing a new version 6.8 SPC barrel. Once released I will have them in inventory.

Wilson Combat will be introducing a new version 6.8 SPC barrel. Once released I will have them in inventory.
Both sound good but that new Version of from Wilson Combat barrel has me salivating. I have a 16 inch fluted barrel from ARP and a 14.7 inch Wilson combat as well. I really need to get a good scope to test each of those for their accuracy. I am running a red dot on both I have currently. I am sure that 14.7 would be sub MOA because it's the same as their old 18 inch match grade threaded barrels. The ARP should be really accurate. They are known for producing some of the best 6.8 barrels out there. They don't have have any 18 inch versions either. No matter which way I go I will have to wait. I do want a new barrel though.

Both sound good but that new Version of from Wilson Combat barrel has me salivating. I have a 16 inch fluted barrel from ARP and a 14.7 inch Wilson combat as well. I really need to get a good scope to test each of those for their accuracy. I am running a red dot on both I have currently. I am sure that 14.7 would be sub MOA because it's the same as their old 18 inch match grade threaded barrels. The ARP should be really accurate. They are known for producing some of the best 6.8 barrels out there. They don't have have any 18 inch versions either. No matter which way I go I will have to wait. I do want a new barrel though.
I spoke to Wilson Combat this AM and ordered 2-18" 6.8 Super Sniper Barrels. They only had 1 left which should be in this Friday. The Super Sniper is NOT threaded for a Muzzle brake. Let me know if you want it. I will admit I am a BIG Grendel fan but the 6.8 SPC has peeked my interest. Once I receive the other Barrel Ill use it on a Aero Precision Betsy Ross, US Army or a Mad Dragon Upper/Lower Set.

Back
Top Bottom