• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want to buy or trade for a Ruger 10/22 tactical target gun

Build one up yourself (herself). She'll not only learn a lot about the gun and how it operates, she'll develop a bond with her creation that will bring calm and comfort to her in each competition. When it breaks or doesn't work as expected, she'll be more in tune with how to correct the problems rather than just get mad and frustrated at her lack of success.

She already shoots a stock 10/22 if we can't buy a tactical target we will build a gun this winter for next years competition.Just trying to trade or buy for one before building a custom gun to save a little money to buy more ammo

Too bad you weren't closer. I have a pink Target Tactical (model VLEHP) 10/22 I could sell for $350 cash. If a drive and dealer paperwork isn't an issue, let me know. Good luck.
pink.jpg

I would be ok with the drive and the paperwork if I could come and purchase it first of next week busy weekend with prom.Is it new or used ?
It's brand new in the box as received from the distributor. The box was opened to confirm the serial number, and then closed back up and put in the vault. I don't mind holding it until next week. Just send a message to let me know if you want it. I'll be available in the shop during the day on Monday and Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom