• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want to help reload in exchange for some reloading knowledge.

RimfireRaiders

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
31   0
Reaction score
I'm looking to get into reloading. I really don't know the ins and outs. I'll help someone pumps some rounds out if they will pump some knowledge my way. I live in White, GA so somewhere with in a 30 minute drive.
Don't worry I'm a competent mechanically inclined person..
If interested PM me.

Last edited:
Sounds awfully ghey to me. Maybe we could just take it slow and do a little dialogue over the internet first. Whattcha wearing?

RimfirefireRaiders-Freudian slip of the tongue?

Last edited:
Maybe someone sober will chime in that's close enough to help you get started. Are you located a few miles north Cartersville? I know the NRA offers some classes in loading, you may want to check out their site.

Last edited:
Maybe someone sober will chime in that's close enough to help you get started. Are you located a few miles north Cartersville? I know the NRA offers some classes in loading, you may want to check out their site.

Thanks Chuckdog! As always you are the calm (sober) voice of reason. I'm sober now but I still can't get that 1970's bow chicka wow wow music out of my head. +1 on the NRA training.

RR, even if you don't find someone close, there are enough video and forum resources on the web to get you started.

What questions do you have?

RR, even if you don't find someone close, there are enough video and forum resources on the web to get you started.

What questions do you have?

Man no matter what I say its going to get twisted the way this thread is going. I'm just looking to do some reloading with someone with experience so I can avoid common mistakes. Maybe what to watch out for, the pros and cons of different reloading brands, powders, dies etc.. I know I could read a book and watch videos but everything I've learned, shooting, construction and engineering has all been wisdom passed down from an experienced person.
Plus I'd hope to have someone challenging to target shooting with. I love accuracy competitions.

Back
Top Bottom