• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wanting to get a IT degree...

cr107

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
167   0
Reaction score
But which field/degree is best? Im having a hard time deciding between CyberSecurity, Data Management/Analytics, Network Security, Net. Admin, and Software Development.

So I turn to you, random people of the internet. Anyone have a degree in these fields?

Not to be discouraging. I know I'll have a good job explaining why they get it wrong for at least the remainder of my career. I work for an Indian owned company.

But which field/degree is best? Im having a hard time deciding between CyberSecurity, Data Management/Analytics, Network Security, Net. Admin, and Software Development.

So I turn to you, random people of the internet. Anyone have a degree in these fields?

Cybersecurity is where it's going. Fort Gordon is blowing up right now.

Thats more what I was thinking as well. Technology is becoming a HUGEEEE part of our society, and with the hacks lately, I feel like its a good field to get into.

Amen. Never settle. I never thought my nephew would get his EMT certs. Happy to see someone want better for themselves and family. Good luck.
27. Long story short wanted to have a military career, but got injured in Basic Training at Benning when I was 22. Been sucking it out at a 9-5 job and I'm sick of it. Have 2 kid and need to better myself for them

Back
Top Bottom