• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

War eagle?

Well, guys I bleed red and black. Unfortunately, I have been bleeding way too much latelly. I am proud that the SEC is STILL recognized as the strongest conference in America. Glad to see Auburn, LSU, USC(the right one) and Bama still ranked highly. Just do not ask for me to sing the praises of your team. I still believe UGA has a chance to redeem themselves for their poor showing thus far. Good luck to the other SEC schools, but, GO DAWGS!!!!

I was thinking just the opposite. ;) GEAUX TIGERS
Guess you were thinking wrong. War Cam Eagle!!!! Over 500 total yards on LSU. Damn. That was impressive. Should have scored more points though. SEC all time rushing record set and 4 games to play. Cam Newton should own the Heisman.

How bad are you UGA fans wanting the dawgs to wreck it for Auburn now? I hope that doesn't happen. It's been a fun season so far. Very exciting!!

Damnit! BCS ranked Auburn at the cursed #1 spot!! Don't get me wrong, I like seeing them on top. It means nothing right now and we've seen what has happened to the #1's lately! I hope the team stays focused and ignores that ranking. Tough games remain! Got faith in them though!

WDE!!

Now that alabama lost all we need to do is beat at least georgia or alabama and we'll play for the sec championship
Yes, this!!!! I am getting more excited about this season every week!! Now that the Turds rolled on out of the picture, :D , that game doesn't mean quite as much. Beating UGA is very likely, but not a given. Sick puppies with rabies and nothing to lose are definitely a challenge. Looking like I might take a trip to Atlanta 12/4!

LSU, I hate you, but thanks!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!

[Broken External Image]:

Back
Top Bottom