• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

East GA  WARREN COUNTY CLUB: 1800 ACRES. Deer/Turkey/Hog/Yote. Power/Water, w/pics & map !!!

I meant that in a good way...the club is like a play ground for any outdoorsman....

Well come on!!! I absolutely LOVE it... Even if you aren't a huge hunter, I have been exploring in the woods just for fun ---hoping to stumble across a hog. Where else can you walk around with a gun. Even found a headstone from 1794...old rusted out model T. Other members found some interesting things as well. ;) I brought a friend there (big time hunter) and he feel in love and said it is one of the best pieces of land he has been on.

From Jackson County, go through Athens and take 22 south / east. It should be less than 2 hours for you!

Thanks for the information. You don't sound like a jerk at all, in fact that is exactly what I was looking for (a straight up answer). I don't hunt as much as I used too, and I have gotten into shooting handgun matches with IDPA. Since my range doesn't let me draw from a holster to practice I've started looking outside to fill that need. I'm starting to learn there are now alot of restrictions (shooting 300 yds from a road..etc) that will hamper that also. (You gotta love the goverment). Thanks for the info and I hope you have a great hunting season this year!

For those who asked about turkey. YES, i have personally seen them on the property....here is a pic for proof. At the edge of the road, you will clearly see several of them.
i191.photobucket.com_albums_z315_95gatl_n.jpg

There are only a small number of turkey hunters (and hog). Most go for deer....

ZOOMED IN:
i191.photobucket.com_albums_z315_95gatl_n_2_1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom