Default rank <2500 posts
Local Small Business Advocate
183   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Washer &amp; Dryer

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I’ve had these for a few years, and they’re definitely older, but they work. A few days ago the dryer started doing a little knock sometimes (not crazy loud, but noticeable) and I decided to buy a new washer/dryer set. The washer as far as I can tell is in great shape and has always worked for us. The dryer also works but may eventually need some TLC. They’re admiral products, and the washer is 5cu/ft and I believe the dryer is 7.4cu/ft. White in color and no rust or nastiness. I want these to go to someone that could use them and help them out a little, preferable not someone who’s going to resell them (not that they’re probably worth a ton). Only catch is that they must be picked up and that my new set won’t be here until the 15th of this month. If you feel just so inclined you can trade me a box of ammo for it, lol. I always need 5.56, .22lr and 9mm

Edited to add:
Pickup by Lassiter/horse town in Marietta, and electric dryer.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
You may want to distinguish between gas or electric dryer and give area to pick up …..
Good looking out !

keep the older ones and return the new ones.. All the new stuff is Crap

Yup, but when I was forced to buy a new washer, I ended up with the Maytag Commercial model # MVWP575GW , it had the longer warranty than the standard commercial model they offer. Had to order it through their website since no one locally carried it or would order it for me.

When my dryer dies, I'll be picking up the Maytag Commercial to pair it with the washer. Parts on these are built better and no LCD screens to go out on you. There's no steam feature or anything fancy, but when you just need clean clothes it's better in the long run than the techno crap they produce these days.

Yup, but when I was forced to buy a new washer, I ended up with the Maytag Commercial model # MVWP575GW , it had the longer warranty than the standard commercial model they offer. Had to order it through their website since no one locally carried it or would order it for me.

When my dryer dies, I'll be picking up the Maytag Commercial to pair it with the washer. Parts on these are built better and no LCD screens to go out on you. There's no steam feature or anything fancy, but when you just need clean clothes it's better in the long run than the techno crap they produce these days.
This is what we have. In 35-40 yrs ive had 2 sets of Maytag Commercial . The ones i have now are the “Platinum Series” - (whatever that crap is) but they do great. Bought this set when we moved in 17 yrs ago - gave the others to a needy friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom