• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WASR, NPAP, other AKs

images

I can agree with that. And it reminds me of Robski from the AK Operators Union YouTube videos. I always remember him saying " Mighty WASR weens again" in that thick Russian accent. Anyone looking for AKs should watch his torture test videos.
I dig my Yugo under folder but I really want another WASR. It's just hard to find one under $600.00 these days.
I believe Rob Ski is Polish but yea lol can't go wrong with a good WASR. MAK90s are some of the best imports according to Jim Fuller of Rifle Dynamics (he did a video with Hank Strange on YouTube a while back), most Arsenals are good to go. Avoid nearly everything made in the USA (notable exceptions are RD, Krebs, etc at $2k+), you want something Romanian, Chinese, Bulgarian, or Egyptian made.

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/com...ifles/morr-aam-rom47-red-detail.html?Itemid=0
New batch of Arsenal 107R has poor machining on the bolt carrier that's peeining the front trunnion. A diamond file will fix it, but will void Arsenal's warranty.
OP, get a WASR or one of the Atlantic builds. I linked you to one.
That's a mighty fine looking rifle in the link you posted. But that price is kinda crazy. I noticed it has a polished bolt carrier. Mine was black and rough looking.

Back
Top Bottom