• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WASR, NPAP, other AKs

I like Yugos with the buldged trunnion personally just was always a Yugo to me

1mm stamped regular trunnion was an American conversion I believe no Yugo ever had a 1mm stamped receiver just 1.5 and buldged front trunnion
I believe that is correct. "A" rifles were milled receivers, "B" rifles were 1.5mm stamped, "1" was fixed stock, and "2" was underfolder, so you get stuff like M72B1, etc.

I believe that is correct. "A" rifles were milled receivers, "B" rifles were 1.5mm stamped, "1" was fixed stock, and "2" was underfolder, so you get stuff like M72B1, etc.
With century you get things like “ NPAP Yugo M70AB2 T” which is nothin but century not being able to call it a real M70AB2 because they went with a non Yugo front trunnion and a 1mm stamped receiver. Their own “Franken kinda Yugo” build

Dang I’ve had 2 107s nothing like that...doesn’t look chrome lined you sure that’s a 107?

Edit - though I trust Jmac

Going off what he said in the post it was a 107. **** happens but that shouldn't have left the floor. Point is everyone screws up sometimes no matter who makes it.

Going off what he said in the post it was a 107. **** happens but that shouldn't have left the floor. Point is everyone screws up sometimes no matter who makes it.
Oh I agree especially in the AKM world of things stuff can always go awry. Thanks for sharing that

I've never worked on the Inter Ordinance, but was fully involved in getting RAS47s to keep from beating themselves to death.
RAS47 ODG.jpg

Back
Top Bottom