• Next ODT Gun Show - Nov 16, 2024! - Click here for info

WASR UF $651

Beans, 865 shows up in my cart…

IMG_7797.jpeg

For what it’s worth, a good friend of mine has a Wasr, and has thousands and thousands of rounds through it. He said his only complaint was not buying them by the case when they were $400. There are definitely nicer AK’s out in the wild, but these guns absolutely run from my experience. Glad I got one for a good deal with all these “Bidenomics” going on.

perhaps this is just the way the enemy has devised a clever way to infiltrate its planned area of attack preloaded with its own weapons.

Think about it. ...they get thousands of weapons forward implanted into a planed offensive area and paid for by the enemy itself. Then they know said purchasers will also after time have stocked appropriate ammo for such weapons. And then maybe the government of said area will have already had policies that allowed many thousands of potential combatants easy access and entry , not having to bring any supplies with them and welcomed with open arms.

hmmm ..........just sayin.

perhaps this is just the way the enemy has devised a clever way to infiltrate its planned area of attack preloaded with its own weapons.

Think about it. ...they get thousands of weapons forward implanted into a planed offensive area and paid for by the enemy itself. Then they know said purchasers will also after time have stocked appropriate ammo for such weapons. And then maybe the government of said area will have already had policies that allowed many thousands of potential combatants easy access and entry , not having to bring any supplies with them and welcomed with open arms.

wut

Bro…?

Back
Top Bottom