• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Watch your kids close, please read

hikingthehills

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Lego that laid the Golden Hen
74   0
Reaction score
Yesterday I was needing to cut grass so I went out with my stepson (Hotrod). I always get him to pick up the trash out of the yard as I ride on the mower. I went down the side of my yard and as I get back to where I can see I noticed there was a red newer Jeep Cherokee in the driveway and Hotrod was talking to the guy in there. That started setting off alarm bells so I headed that way. I got off the mower and headed towards the guy in the Jeep and he started looking side to side nervously. I asked Hotrod what he wanted and said the guy was offering him a ride and to take him out to eat. Soon as Hotrod told me that I started heading towards the Jeep and the guy peeled out with a quickness burning tires leaving. I got in my truck and went after him to have a come to Jesus meeting but I wasn’t able to locate him. I called the police and they came out so we could give them a statement and a description and hopefully he’ll be caught. There’s some sick people in this world that just need to be shot. Watch your kids close.

Geeez. Thank lord you were right there
Yeah that's what I was thinking, the cop said people who are bold enough to do this sort of thing have usually done it before or will do it again. The guy was in late 20's to mid 30's, white with medium build and had like a heavy five o clock shadow. He was wearing one of the newsboy/ oldman hats and drove a jeep similar this. Watch out around the Acworth area.
www.wk2jeeps.com_2012_2012_wk2_Red_002.jpg

Yeah that's what I was thinking, the cop said people who are bold enough to do this sort of thing have usually done it before or will do it again. The guy was in late 20's to mid 30's, white with medium build and had like a heavy five o clock shadow. He was wearing one of the newsboy/ oldman hats and drove a jeep similar this. Watch out around the Acworth area.
www.wk2jeeps.com_2012_2012_wk2_Red_002.jpg
I know what I would have done if id caught up with the bastard

Scary stuff for sure.

I know what I would have done if id caught up with the bastard

Scary stuff for sure.
It's probably for the best for me that I didn't but he's one lucky guy. I told the cop he didn't realize how close he was to finding out what 147 grain Federal HST's could do to somebody.

Back
Top Bottom