• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Watched Air Force One land and saw the motorcade today!

Porter Rockwell

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
93   0
Reaction score
09313C89-AA11-4979-8E52-E6C3A9BF4A60.jpeg
21F4D0C5-A6FC-43D7-B260-151C58A48FD2.jpeg
E4EEE4DA-4146-4E3E-9357-528E5AA3CF6E.jpeg

Pretty cool to see this up close

Yeah i was coming through buckhead after lunch. GSP everywhere ready to shut down the interstates. The drive home is going to be atrocious today.

Edit: as i was typing this the motorcade drove past the office. SB on 75 @ 14th street.

I saw the Troopers had 75N shut down when I came South also saw a few motorist who had a Trooper keep them company waiting on the side. I drove to Kingsport TN for a meeting and back today I was glad I didn't get in worse traffic than I did.

We accompanied HMX-1 for the 50th Anniversary of D-Day in 94' we were all on the flight line together. But we really weren't impressed, the CIC at the time was a world class cock sucker. It isn't the aircraft it's the occupant.

I saw the Clinton motorcade when he came to sandy springs to have lunch at a major donors house

And after the lunch Holy Innocent’s school let all the students out to watch it pass back by

And when it passed by the school Clinton stopped his limo and jumped out and waded into the crowd
This was not planned , because al the vehicle ahead of his limo kept going for about 1/4 mile before they realized his limo had stopped
And they all came screaming backwards in reverse with gun barrels poking out of every window and the back window of the vans and Suburban’s flew open and the Gatling guns popped out

The secret service folks were freaking out because Clinton was just walking among the students with no security

Back
Top Bottom