• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Watkinsville Ga Swap Meet April 23rd

Looking for 7.65 French ammo, Baikal/IMEZ Makarov pistol, Llama in Largo and cool older semi-auto pistols.
Have Makarov, Tokarev, 32auto ammo, Bannerman pump shotgun project, Winchester 1911SL shotgun project, FN T-series Hi-Power, Arcus 94 HP clone and an FM HP clone to move.
Missed ODT10, still a bit upset about that. Gonna try to get to Watkinsville this Sat, can't guarantee. Thank ODT
How many rounds 7.5 French are you looking for?

Shooters Den is right up the road just past the RR tracks if anyone cares to stop by. Nice group of guys in the there. small shop but you never know what you might luck into.

I have decided to go to Athens today to see a friend and stay the night. I do not get ODT on my phone if anyone needs me BIKER13 and Beaver have my phone #. Let's have a huge turnout and make this a big event!

Classic City Eats 1290 Greensboro hwy Watkinsville Ga 30677
Saturday April 23rd 10:00Am till 3:00PM
setup and park in the lot behind the restaurant

Attachments

• Classic City eats.jpg
    Classic City eats.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 6
  • CCE seating.png
    CCE seating.png
    339.4 KB · Views: 5
  • CCE bar.png
    CCE bar.png
    327.7 KB · Views: 6
I have an original MEC Grabber, progressive, 12 ga., no auto advance, Used but not abuse, Not really for a beginner, but will turn out beautiful shells if you do your part.

Don;t have time to post all the details. Look it up . If interested, PM or post and I will bring it a little after noon. Don't want to lug around if no one is interested.

Also have hydraulic pump for Versa Mec or whatever you need a pump for. I have never used. Same thing, too heavy to lug around with no interest,

Back
Top Bottom