• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We’re at The Farm

My hats off to you Sir!!! You have made memories that will not be forgotten, but enjoyed..The smile say's it all!! I really enjoy looking at pic's like this, it gives me the opportunity to live vicariously through young Passion and time spent with the family..Now it's time to close the circle and teach him how to prepare and cook his bounty!! Well done young man! And thanks for sharing Dad..Sometimes the greatest rewards don't cost a dime..Please keep posting his passions..Outstanding!!!!!!!
I am reading your words, Brother DD and I am getting inspired myself. So much wisdom in few words. Was really good to see you Sir! Give us a shout out whenever you need anything, even to clean the yard!!!

I was hunting on my own at the age of 8, with my own gun. Plowing, by myself, at 9. My dad tossed me the keys to his truck at 10, told me to meet him at the ranch in an hour, he was moving the tractor, the ranch was ten miles from the farm we lived on. Farm/ranch life is the best way to raise a child, teaches them independence and a good work ethic.

I was hunting on my own at the age of 8, with my own gun. Plowing, by myself, at 9. My dad tossed me the keys to his truck at 10, told me to meet him at the ranch in an hour, he was moving the tractor, the ranch was ten miles from the farm we lived on. Farm/ranch life is the best way to raise a child, teaches them independence and a good work ethic.
I could not agree more sir!!!!

Back
Top Bottom